Over the next five years, CASSA will commit to the following:
- facilitate processes that aim to build more inclusive and accessible communities in regions where immigrants settle across Canada.
- develop tools and resources to support resettlement through community-based research.
- advocate on behalf of newcomers collectively to eliminate barriers to decent work.
- document and bring awareness to the histories of South Asians in Canada.
- advocate for the elimination of systemic barriers to the civic participation of immigrants,
and create civic engagement capacity building tools for newcomers and immigrants.
- engage newcomers and other South Asian communities in education about the true history of Canada as a settler colonial state and actions toward truth and reconciliation.